Saturday 16 February 2013

Losing it


Losing It (Losing It #1)Losing It by Cora Carmack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

oh boy!!!I loved loved this book ...I want to thank Akansha Kalra for recommending this book to me or else I wouldn't have come across this book at all!! A big Shout out to you girl!!!

This is my second teacher-student relationship book and I am already loving this genre and I think this book brought back al the excitement which i had somehow lost in reading in last few months....I think I will have to read more books like Losing it and I want to think Cora Carmack for writing such a wonderful story so beautiful and so perfectly explained ...i fell in love with characters.... I need to read more this knd of Genre!! Forbidden romance has its own excitement!! Normal books are so so exciting...I think so I am finally coming back to normal after being so paranormal!!!

In the book , Bliss was a Virgin!! and she wanted to lose it and the guy she almost had sex with turned out to be her professor...Now now can you be in same class when you have been intimate and left abruptly was the questions and dealing with teacher student relationship and trying to resisting the attraction between them...I was painful to see both of them s suffering and wanting but can't have...I love Shakespeare and the addition of its play as a perfect set to the story!!! it so much matched with story line !!

The sexual tension between the both Garrick and Bliss was so so intense that I was thinking when will they finally give in...it was so sweet,hot sexy romance they had and the scenes where so so much perfect!!! the man can be tormenting!!!you love,cry laugh at this book!!

There is a little other story to it well you have to read this book....it will set you on fire literally!!! Its a awesome book and how they deal with their relationship and the problem they face is all about that!!

Those who love forbidden romance and teacher student relationship story you are gonna love this book a lot!!!

Favourite quotes-“Sex.

I was going to have sex.
With a boy.
A hot boy.
A hot BRITISH boy.
Or maybe I was going to throw up.
What if I threw up on the hot British boy?


“No matter how close, you are always too far My eyes are drawn everywhere you are

I’m tired of the way we both pretend Tired of always wanting and never giving in
I can feel it in my skin,
see it in your grin
We’re more. We always have been.

Think of everything we’ve missed.
Every touch and every kiss.
Because we both insist. Resist.

Hold your breath and close your eyes Distract yourself with other guys
It’s no surprise, your defeated sighs
Aren’t you tired of the lies?

Think of everything we’ve missed.
Every touch and every kiss.
Because we both insist. Resist.

No matter how close, you are always too far
My eyes are drawn everywhere you are.

I’m done. I won’t ignore. I won’t pretend or resist.
I won't more.”


this was a perfect book!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment