Saturday 16 February 2013

Loving Lily Lavender by DeAnna Kinney


Loving Lily LavenderLoving Lily Lavender by DeAnna Kinney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh WOW!! I love the cover...the girl is really is really pretty and I want to thank DeAnna for giving me this book to review and I am so so glad that she did!!

The story sweet, fast paced , i love fast paced books, romantic, and one who beleives in true love and fairy tale will surely love this book.

Lily is wedding planner doing what she loves the most and accepting herself as she is . she is confident and ready to help anyone and her need to help out Lucas was sweet and I really like her for that.She has strong beliefs!!

Lucas is handsome sweet, hot as every movie star should be but he is no ordinary movie star he has some insecurities about himself .........

How they struggle to be together and face all the obstacle to be together is touching and I really lived the whole book for it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment