Saturday 16 February 2013

Pure By Jennifer L Armentrout


Pure (Covenant, #2)Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The sequel to Half blood..First of all I loved The cover and name..It has certain shine to it..

There were so many comparisons to vampire academy even it this and even in reviews I got to read it but still I wanted to read this book and am glad i did ..It has its own uniqueness even if few things match

In this Alex deals with her developing feelings for Aiden, her training to be next Apollyon, and her connection with Seth.This book was funny,serious and beautifully written . God, it did get emotional sometimes.

I have always liked Aiden how much ever mistakes she made..she was brave strong stubborn and she finally well till now understood what her relationship with Aiden will do to her.There is loads of politics.Sometimes I would to feel like to break the neck of the person going against half blood.

There are many twists and turns and few surprises and new furies... I was really sad for celeb and I would surely miss miss him in the series.

Seth was H.O.T and handsome..caring and sweet too. He was a constant support for Alex . I don't think I can choose between Seth and Aiden. They are just perfect..no faults.. I really feel for all there... I have always loved the concept of forbidden romance and this book has a good one... Aiden is honorable..hot..sexy.. irresistible and yes..what he does at the end proves how much he cares for Alex..there is loads of tension between all the three

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment