Tuesday 16 April 2013

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Four stars because Julliette made out with Warner! I don't hate him. Infact I love him but I want her with Adam. This book is like her adjusting to new life. I kinda didn't like her in beginning being so difficult to adjusting but well, I did try to understand her.She really did grow up a little later in the book. The emotions are so raw in the book that it leaves me breathless...Got to see new side of Warner and more secrets . you will really be shocked when you hear that. Admam, Castle, Kenji love them all!! And I loved the ending and can't wait to see what happends when Julliette takes revenge without gloves. She strong , really strong.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment