Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Pledge By Kimberly Derting


The Pledge (The Pledge, #1)The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have loved the The Body Finder series by the author and I was little scared to start this book because I am not much into Dystopia . But i had the book and i thought I should give it a chance because so far these kinds of books haven't disappointed me :) and I am glad I picked this one. The story was Captivating from the start.. The concept was so new and It was about females coming to power gave me another reason to like this book :)

Charlie is strong and has a awesome to talent to understand all language. Her love for her small sister is so cute and touching. Her need to keep her parents can make her do many daring things which made her face the queen too. There are secrets and it all resolves around around her. who she is and what she can do.. The world is divided in class and mistakes leads to death.and the world needs a new queen or a new leader to overthrow the queen to give rights to citizen.
The secandary characters were awesome and well developed. every cahracter was givens its own space and good to know their point of view too.

So the book is filled with action, heart touching romance and family who can do anything for you and special talents . :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment