Wednesday 17 April 2013

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare


City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

wow....I am really mad at myself for ignoring this book. I am so so in love with Jace <3. Lover Clary , Simon, Alec, Magus, Jordan, Maia. I did start liking Sebastian but now I don't. He i really sick.

The book started with Jace disappearance and no one has any idea where he might have gone. This whole book was filled with action, Romance, humor.

There were two Jace shown in the book ..one with Sebastian and other who hate Sebastian aand I will always like the latter one. if i write more i will be revealing a lot. So you better read it know how much I loved the book . Next book come out soon!! I need more Jace!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment