Tuesday 16 April 2013

Point Of Retreat by Colleen Hoover-Netgalley


Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I finished Slammed I was broken and so emotional. I loved the freaking book and went straight to Point of Retreat.

My views are that I didn't realize It wasn't from Lake's Point of View and It was from Will's. It took me time , a lot of time to adjust to it. After that the story progressed as their life together with their siblings and no one. New characters enters Kriestan and her mom. they were butterflying awesome :)

I found Lake over dramatic the half of the book due to Will's ex girlfriend. The half of book was her drama which made me very pissed of at her and that's it. After that the story went on to be awesome and emotional. so that covered up.

After from Lake's dramas everything was Perfect :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment