Saturday 22 September 2012

On Dublin Street


On Dublin StreetOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!! Fuckity OMG!!! This book is just awesome !!! fantastic book by Samantha Young!!! First of all the cover is Beautiful !!! And I tell you Samantha young can write contemprary novels as perfectly as Young adult paranormal series . Her writing is so so so beautiful!!!

The start was painful and I really felt for the girl from the start. I loved the way how the story progressed from the part of Joss growing up after her parents death,dealing with her mistakes and guilt..moving around foster places , becoming independent. Trying too not get close to anybody..GOD!! her pain was was so much..I felt it....She moves in new place on Dublin street and that place and people in that really changes her life and made her strong enough to change...Made her fall in love!!!

She strong and even if she doesn't want to care but still at heart a caring person and I tried to understand her pain and her need to run away!! I liked there attraction between her and braden!! her relationship with Elie was so so good!! I really liked Craig too and his funny comments!!



Braden was OMg!!! sorry if I am using OMg a lot because this book is just...so coming back to Braden ..I really love Scotsmen!! I loved his description and I fell in love with him!!! I really liked him seducing Joss and how much he cared for Joss.He did say some cheesy chessy lline which made me fall HARD for him!!I loved him sexy,hot lover..caring brother and a person who goes after what he wants..

Ellie waas sweet,strong and very caring person...and her love for Adam was so touching..and Adam was good but still an ARSE!!! LOL!!

THere are many funny funny scene which will leave you Rolling on the floor laughing....

And thhat FART scene was just awesome

Loved Joss and Braden's scenes ,their fight,their attraction to each other and I tell you those scenes are H.O.T ,steamy and dirty !! you gonna love it...God!! My hormones were raging after reading this book!!!

Ellie and Adam romance even though secondary but still you will feel you are mas much involved in this story as you are in Joss and Braden..

I really loved how they helped each other to get rid of the demons which made them what they are right now.

There are many things revealed ,many secrets a heart touching book..I cried,laughed ,loved, smiled throughout the book. This book is perfectly woven... secondary characters were great and I Just didn't want this book t end but every good things comes to an end!! Great bookkk...please go read it!!!

Fav quote-You’re good with the words, I’ll give you that.”
“I’m good with my hands. Will you let me give you that?"

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment