Friday 19 April 2013

Deity (Covenant, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Deity (Covenant, #3)Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh MAN!! FINISHED IT AND LOVED IT TOTALLY!! and with the ending like that I want read the next book.

the whole book is filled with action and romance and action and romance and Aiden and Lot of Aiden!! I thought i liked Seth too but after this book I have no idea , I like him anymore. Many surprises and many twists and turns. new villains and we see more gods in this book.

In this book, From start to end Alex is worried about what happens with Awakening and How will it turns out. and with Seth hiding many things , Alex is doubting everything she choose and the love she left. The forbidden love between her and Aiden. I felt their heartbreak so much and I am now just want to read the next book to know what is gonna happen!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment