Thursday 26 April 2012

Somewhere in the middle of thoseconversations...I fell in love with you..!!From being strangers to becoming friends...From gossips to sharing secrets...Don't know when..I started to like you...From those arguments to fights...From those likes to dislikes...From laughters to cries...I shared several beautiful moments with you...Somewhere in the middle of those conversations...I fell in love with you..Don't know how the time passed...For hours our conversations used to last...And today, it has been like ages that we had a talk so lovingly...Now you wil have your bride by your side...Tomorrow someone else will become my groom...This was something that i did ''hide''...Yeah...Somewhere in the middle ofthose conversations...I fell in love with you..!!"And..For the rest of my life...I will cherish my feelings for you''..!!

2 comments:

  1. hy...who has written dis poem?i googled and more than 20 bloggers claim it to be their original composition...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know! I haven't writen this! Its just a copy paste !

    ReplyDelete